Here are a few pictures.
*
I've been into the color green lately, so I decided that this is my Ireland room. Hence my favorite picture on the wall to the right of Kylemore Abbey in Ireland. Yes, I've been there :) The couch is a futon and my current bed for visitors. The mattress is new so it should be decent.

*
Here is a view from the table. I made the curtains out of fabric scraps intending it to be a temporary fix. Once I get them up and hanging I kind of loved how it turned out. Happy accident in frugality I suppose. I do plan to hang more of my actual paintings on the walls once I get a few. The flower pictures in the corner I did paint. o the left is a large picture of the Spanish Steps in Italy. So gorgeous! And yes, I've been there too.
This is a close up of the far wall. I did stencil all those swirls before putting up the shelves. I did the opposing wall as well. It's a nice accent.
And here is the closet. To the right is all my aprons - still for sale and awaiting homes for great low prices. I love that I can have an entire closet dedicated to just my crafts. The right side is sewing, fabric, crafty stuff, etc. The left side is all my paint supplies and canvases.
Slowly the house is coming together. If it wasn't for the budget constraints things would be coming along much faster than they are. I suppose that is the dilemma most home owners are in. There's just never enough funds to do what you want.



No comments:
Post a Comment