Sunday, March 24, 2013

The End - Madrid






























Here it is. The final city of my European trip last October. That would be the booming city of Madrid. The down side of this was that by the time I got here, I was sick and exhausted. I rallied myself as best I could to enjoy the town, but it still got short changed. Last time I was in Madrid it was essentially the same situation. At least this time I didn't have ankles swollen to double their normal size.

I spent most of the time wondering through the main garden in the city center. So pretty! You can easily spend hours there. It was just what I needed. Enjoy!










Next time I go to Spain, it will be the first on the list of things to see. I'm sure some day I'll make it there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment