Monday, February 25, 2019

Cirque Du Soleil

Back in March I went to Houston to see a Cirque Du Soleil show called Corteo. This show is more like a classic circus show. On top of the amazing acrobatics and death defying tricks, they have jugglers, and clowns, and all that fun stuff. Of course the live singers are incredible, along with all the other fantastic and professional gymnasts.

The show came around again, this time to Austin. I really enjoyed it the first time around so it was fun to see a second time. The first time I saw it, there was a fiasco in getting to Houston, so we ended up missing the very beginning of it. Turns out part of the beginning is them explaining you're not supposed to take photos of the performance.

Oops. I missed that part the first time around, so here are my illegal pictures. Definitely a show worth seeing if you get that chance.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment