Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Running Playlist

I thought I would share a few songs from my ipod that I found great motivators for running to, or for any workout really. When you're running close to 10 hours a week you go through a lot of music. Eventually I may try downloading a book, but until then I'll stick to songs. They great thing about music is that it's all subjective. Here is a quick glimpse of my variety. Maybe you'll find something you like but haven't heard before and vice versa. If you have some of your own great work out songs let me know. Like I said before, this is just a glimpse.

Muse - Starlight
            Time is Running Out
             Madness
Foo Fighters - Best of You
                        Learn to Fly
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
                                   Closer to the Edge
Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
                       Chocolate
                       You Are all that I Have
The 1975 - Chocolate
Saints of Valory - Neon Eyes (Into the Deep) - they're an Austin band. So great!
Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway
Edwin McCain - Shooting Stars
Marc Broussard - Gotta Be More
                             Wanderer
Queen - We Will Rock You
              Bicycle
              Bohemian Rhapsody
UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
Bon Jovi (obviously!) - Living on a Prayer
                                      Dead or Alive
                                      Blaze of Glory
                                      You Give Love a Bad Name
Joanna - Just When You're Leaving
               Screaming Infidelities
               Broken
David Bowie - Golden Years
Simon Says - Life Jacket
REM - Stream of Consciousness
Scarlet - Independent Love Song
War- Low Rider
Sweet Home Alabama Soundtrack- Bring on the Day
Sweet Home Alabama Soundtrack- Just in Time
Kerli - Walking on Air
Sheryl Crow - Kiss That Girl
Jeri Halloway - It's Raining Men
Jewel - Sweet Home Alabama
Alien Ant Farm - Movies
Rebecca Lavelle - Love You Hate You
Tori Amos - Tear in Your Hand
Sara McLachlan - Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment