Wednesday, February 13, 2013

London

 Oh London. There's just so much and never enough time. What else can I say? It was fun, the weather was great (thought definitely chilly) and there was always something to do. I can't say one thing that really stood out to me as it was all worth seeing. And it's a city I can't imagine anyone ever getting bored in. So, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves of a few of the sights I saw.
Westminister Abbey (they don't allow pictures inside)
Had to do the cheesy phone booth picture
Kensington Palace and gardens. So pretty!
Hyde Park
Walking to Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace
Parliament Building? I think  . . . 
Big Ben


Yup. Had to do it. Had to wait in line behind the 10 year old.

Tower Bridge. This is a view from the Tower of London
Just a glimpse of the Tower of London


No comments:

Post a Comment