I have been asked by more than a few people for pictures of the house. I had wanted to wait until I had everything put together before posting pictures, but at this stage it may be years before I can get everything done that I want. So here are a few. Please send me ideas as you think of them.
Yesterday I spent an hour or so planting my three rose bushes and putting up my hanging lanterns that have been shoved in a closet for a while. Eventually I hope to turn that little square behind the lanterns in a flower garden, but that's very low on the list of projects. Again, any landscaping ideas, preferably ones I can do myself, is greatly appreciated. Though I do think lots of colors would be nice.
Here we come to the living room. It's extra large and spacious without any furniture, though I do have a piano. I spent an entire Saturday painting it a pretty mountain sage color and thought I would die. But I survived. Eventually I will get curtains and furniture.
This is my bedroom, and probably the most done room in the house. Though I'm still trying to decide what kind of pictures to hang. Hidden in the corner is a giant over stuffed chair that I found on Craig's List. Love it! It's also where my cat Manette has claimed as her territory. She spends about 12 hours a day curled up in a bed under the chair. I suppose it has something to do with being in a cage in an animal shelter for 4 months.
This is the view of my backyard from my bathroom window. The empty field behind is often littered with cows. It still catches me off guard.
This is my little loft area that I've turned into a book nook. Eventually I plan to add a couch up here, and I did spent time painting it the same color as the living room.
The last room, not pictured, is orange and empty. I know what I want to do with it, but it's low on the priority list. I will also post pictures the bathrooms once they are put together. I've got to leave some mystery.








No comments:
Post a Comment