This summer has been busy. Luckily enough, I've had someone
come and visit me just about every month since May and it’s been a lot of fun.
That being said, over Labor Day weekend one of my most favorite roommates came
to visit and I got to play tour guide. She was here for both August and
September (as the weekend crossed over) so I’m counting it as a streak of five
months in a row.

Traci has been to
We then walked along
the Riverwalk and enjoyed the view, and finished off by eating at one of my
favorite restaurants – Mi Tierra. It’s in a little Mexican market and has a
very fun and festive ambiance. Plus the food is kind of amazing. We had some
fantastic chicken enchiladas, beans, rice, chips and salsa. And I think we
drank about a liter each of water. It was hot, but fun.
The next day we hit the road again and took a trip to


Of course it isn't a real trip with Traci unless you hit a baseball game. So we ended our
We ended our last day making gelato and pizza, and even fit
in an episode of Sherlock Holmes. It was, as always, a fabulous time with the amazing
Traci.
Who’s coming to visit me next?









No comments:
Post a Comment